findings of quantum physics have been largely ignored by biology and medicine, because
they don’t fit in the matter-based world of Newtonian physics on which biology is based.
Quantum physics tells us the following about the nature of the universe:
- Energy and matter are one and the same-it is impossible to consider them as
- The universe is one, indivisible dynamic whole in which energy and matter are
- The atom has no physical structure.
- Matter can be defined both as a solid and an immaterial force field.
- Every material structure (including human beings) radiates its own unique
Yet doctors are trained to disregard the effectiveness of alternative treatments that are
based on the idea that energy fields are the key to influencing physiology and health,
such as acupuncture, chiropractic massage therapy, and prayer. Conventional research
has completely ignored the role of energy in health and disease.
century, traditional bio-medicine has been based on a matter-only universe. However,
the findings of quantum physics reveal that the physical body (matter) can be affected by
the immaterial mind (energy), since the two are actually inseparable.
- Thoughts are energy.
- Energy can activate or inhibit the cell’s proteins.
- Energy is more efficient than chemicals.
- Therefore, the power of the mind can be more effective than drugs.
- There are many well-documented but unexplained examples of mind-body interactions,
such as the religious practice of walking on hot coals without getting burned. Such
examples are usually dismissed by traditional science as irrelevant exceptions. Within
medicine, it is not known why some people are infected with HIV but never develop
AIDS, or why some terminal cancer patients experience spontaneous remission of their
disease. The mind-body connection may hold the answers.
Note:Dr. Bruce Lipton is a former medical school professor (University of Wisconsin) and research scientist (Stanford University School of Medicine).His experiments, examining in great detail the molecular mechanisms by which cells process information, have revealed that genes do not in fact control our behavior, instead, genes are turned on and off by influences outside the cell.visit his website:http://www.brucelipton.com/