"And He feeds me and quenches my thirst and when I fall sick then He (Allah) cures me" [Soorah Shu'araa: 80]


31.5.08


In my previous posts, I have touched upon what is meant by 'law of attraction'. (old posts here )But now probably it's more appropriate to elaborate it in more detailed, since I found it very closely related to Holistic Medicine or health or someone seeking for better health.

These are some of the 'creams' in the book.

What is law of attraction?.

May be defined as "I attract to my life whatever I give my attention, energy and focus to, whether postive or negative"

You see actually, using quantum physics theory, when we're thinking or focusing on something,we're actually sending an energy or vibration

The law of attraction responds to whatever vibration you are sending by giving you more of it, whether it's positive or negative. it simply responds to your vibration

____________________________________________________________

So beware of what you're thinking for you will get the same thing or more!

______________________________________________________________

For example someone diagnosed with terminal cancer thought (unfortunately after being told by his doctor!) that he will never get cured from it-sending a negative energy (without he aware, off course). so the law of attraction responds with more of it-negative energy ie no cure!

He should, actually in every seconds or minutes of his life-thinking about the positive one! ie I'm in the process of getting cured from this disease.! notice that I use words 'in the process'. I'll tell you why is that so later.

Can you see the difference? actually it can create much changes if we apply it properly in our life.remember-it is a law and a law is something that is applicable to everyone at everytime and every situation.

Acoording to Losier, there are 3 steps for us to apply law of attraction-deliberately!

Step 1-Identify your desire

-be clear of what you want!

-eliminate 'contrast' ie anything that you don't like, doesnt feel good or causes you to be in negative moods

there are lengthy explantion on how to go about.readers are advised to read the whole book. (my fingers getting fatigue to type it. :))

Step 2- Give Your desire attention

-carefully choose your words in affirmation

-an affirmation is a statement spoken in the present tense to declare a desire. saying " I have a happy, slender body" is an example of a positive affirmation

-law of attraction responds to the vibrations you send out based on how you feel, not based on specific words you use

-if for example you tell yourself that you have a happy, slender body when you do not, you'll create negative vibrations

-therefore you'll send out a vibration of doubt (a negative vibration) which the law of attraction will respond to by giving you more of the same!

-change your affirmation to .."I'm in the process of getting happy, slender body". so this affirmation becomes true and it feels good which is a positive vibration

Step 3-Allow it

-this is the most important step

-by allowing means that you eliminate doubt ie a negative vibration

-Eg: I'd like to have a more slender body (desire) but I can't because all my family members are big (doubt)

-how to eliminate doubt in above case?

You ask Q yourself.

"is there anyone on the planet who has different body size than other members of their family?"

Answer: yes

Q again: If so how many people have this today? yesterday? last week? last month? last year?

Allowing statement: thousands of people on the planet have a more slender body than their father or mother.

so by answering with this allowing statement- you'll feel relief and this will lessen or eliminate doubts. when desire > doubts, this will create a positive vibration!

OK I think I'll stop here. you can visit http://www.lawofattractionbook.com/,

buy the book from any bookstore or from Amazon.com here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Holistic Followers

Home..